The boring stuff nobody ever reads…
Terms & Conditions
By using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. When using these services, you will be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, you cannot use this service.
The services provided are offered for sales and marketing purposes only;
CGI Monkeys will not be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any of its media, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in it’s media.
The services and the original content, features, and functionality are owned by CGI Monkeys and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Rendering Services
- All rendering services will have a quote provided which will be accepted before the project can commence.
- All renders will be produced as drafts until the layout and materials have been confirmed.
- After your confirmation, you will receive a final set of renders.
- All rendering services include one set of revisions* FOC; additional revisions will be charged at £60 per hour, or part thereof in 15 minute segments. For example if the additional revisions take 1.5 hrs the charge will be £90.
- Full payment is due prior to completion of the final renders. No deposit is required for retail rendering services.
- Invoices must be paid within 15 days of the date on the invoice, unless other terms have been agreed in writing.
- Late payment will incur additional fees.
- Acceptable payment methods include: BACS, Stripe, or Paypal. You may request an alternative payment method, which we will try to accommodate, but cannot guarantee acceptance.
*Revisions are considered to be basic changes to layout or materials, a complete change of layout would be considered a new design and charged as such.
We hold the right to terminate your access to the service, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account.
- Warranties and representations
3.1. You warrant and represent to us that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms and conditions;
- all the information that you provide to us in connection with your order is true, accurate, complete and non-misleading
- Limitations and exclusions of liability
4.1. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law;
- if you are a consumer, your statutory rights will not be excluded or limited by these terms and conditions, except to the extent permitted by law.
4.2. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 11 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 4.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
4.3. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
4.4. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
4.5. Our aggregate liability to you in respect of any contract to purchase products from us under these terms and conditions shall not exceed the greater of:
- five hundred pounds and
- the total amount paid and payable to us under the contract.
- Order cancellation
5.1. We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions immediately, by giving you written notice of termination, if:
- you fail to pay, on time and in full, any amount due to us under that contract; or
- you commit any material breach of that contract.
5.2. You may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions immediately, by giving us written notice of termination, if we commit any material breach of that contract.
5.3. We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions by written notice to you if we are prevented from fulfilling that contract by any event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any unavailability of raw materials, components or products, or any power failure, industrial dispute affecting any third party, governmental regulations, fire, flood, disaster, riot, terrorist attack or war.
- Consequences of order cancellation
6.1. If a contract under these terms and conditions is cancelled in accordance with Section 5:
- we will cease to have any obligation to deliver products which are undelivered at the date of cancellation;
- you will continue to have an obligation where applicable to pay for products which have been delivered at the date of cancellation (without prejudice to any right we may have to recover the products);
7.1. These terms and conditions shall not constitute or effect any assignment or licence of any intellectual property rights.
7.2. These terms and conditions shall not govern the provision of any services by us or any third party in relation to the products (other than delivery services).
8.1. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
8.2. A revision of these terms and conditions will apply to contracts entered into at any time following the time of the revision, but will not affect contracts made before the time of the revision.
9.1. You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions – providing, if you are a consumer, that such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms and conditions.
9.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- No waivers
10.1. No breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions will be waived except with the express written consent of the party not in breach.
10.2. No waiver of any breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions shall be construed as a further or continuing waiver of any other breach of that provision or any breach of any other provision of that contract.
11.1. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
11.2. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Third party rights
12.1. A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
12.2. The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Entire agreement
13.1. Subject to Section 4.1., these terms and conditions, together with our delivery policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the sale and purchase of our products and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to the sale and purchase of our products.
- Law and jurisdiction
14.1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
14.2. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Law and jurisdiction
15.1. We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user or customer and, if we update these terms and conditions, the version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our website. We recommend that you consider saving a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
15.2. These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
15.3. Our VAT number is 378624653
- Our details
16.1. This website is owned and operated by CGI Monkeys Ltd
16.2. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 11488060, and our registered office is located at: C/O Neils Limited 109 B, High Street, Hemel Hempstead, England
- Our details
17.1. You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.